Chapter 4: Reputed to be God, cutting wood or building a house is not a problem


Stone age

Chapter 4: Reputed to be God, cutting wood or building a house is not a problem

 

 

               "Come on! follow me, come along."

 

               I said, waving my hand forward, calling upon the race I am in charge of to follow. Each of them seemed anxious. The men are not that much. But women are in a tremble. Well, they usually never come out. This is probably their first time.

 

               The destination is the riverside that I first saw after being thrown down by the respected damn God by a sidekick. As for a reason? That's simple. I just want to build a house. Letting me lie in the cave forever is too much for me. Sleeping in there cause me back pain, curled up, and stiff back.

Moreover, when it rains, and the water flows in, that will make my underwear wet, you get it? Well, the event hasn't happened yet. Just to prevent it.

 

               Honestly, I can understand their feelings. To abandon the home that they have stayed in since they were born is difficult. However, for the sake of my underpants...no...their advancement, it is a must.

 

               "Excuse me, God of light."

 

               "What's it Yuna?"

 

               I turned around at Yuna's call. Since yesterday, she's been clinging to me all the time, and I thought she is my follower now.

              

               "Why do we have to get everyone out of the cave? If it's to find food, just bring the men..."

 

               Yuna asked curiously. I understand that people in this era will only think about hunting food if it comes to going outside. Nobody would believe that I would bring them to play football or to build a house.

 

               "Haha, we're not here to hunt for food, Yuna. My reason is far greater than that."

 

               "Or .. or will you take us to heaven?"

 

               Yuna said in shock. Damnit, this kid really turns every single thing into significant. Did you read too many novels?... Thinking about that feels hurt inside.

 

               "Haha, just a half right... um, we have arrived."

 

               I said while pausing in front of the river and turning back to face them with the usual trick, shining.

 

               Seeing a bright light coming out of me, everyone bowed to their knees and praised the name of the God of light. Oh right! Speaking of everyone's faith in me and my power, on the way here, I opened and saw something in God's user interface table.

 

               Status

 

               God name:         Arun

               Title:                     The God of light who brings warmth to human beings

               Faith points:       100 (+0.005/day)

               God powers:

    • Light-emitting power (Faith point usage: 1)

               Free tier left: 3

 

 

 

               Okay, now I got a title, which is fantastic. It actually sounds like the creator of the world. The most noticeable part is the number in the back of my Faith point. Let me take a rough guess. It is a little similar to the mana regeneration rate. So I recall what Mr. God said earlier; this number should have come when they accepted me as their God.

 

               "Uh~ my God, what are we here for?  Bringing the water back?"

 

               Yuna raised her head to ask me with her usual innocent expression. I shook my head once before setting myself in a great pose.

 

               "Listen! From now on, this place will be your new home. Leave the cave where you lived and build your new home along with me!"

 

               At the end of my words, each of them was stunned. Their voices shouted around, so I could not catch what they were discussing.

 

               "But my Lord, this place is just an open field. I didn't see any mountain or a cave."

 

               Usba, who suddenly asked up. Which of course, I'm waiting for the bangs to ask me this kind of question. Listen carefully to my fantastic answer that was copied from some online novel.

 

               "The thing called a cave is not a house but a shackle. The shackles of the Dark God to try to hold ye in the darkness that even the merciful light from the sun that I created cannot reach. That's why I did bring ye here."

 

               "Yuna, thou asked if I was going to heaven, right? Correct, I brought ye to heaven. But not my heaven, it's ye heaven. Heaven that will be born with ye hands."

 

               "Oh! heaven?"

 

               "Heaven that being created by our hands?"

 

               "My God, what do you mean by that?"

 

               People started shouting again, but this time I can catch the point in what they are talking about. They were beginning to be convinced of what I said, although some of them still confuse.

 

               "I will show ye all. Therefore, do as I say and do not fail me."

 

               When I say so, everyone bowed their heads and immediately accepted what I said.

 

               "Men, follow me. As for the women, stay here listening to what Yuna ye to do to prepare things for our return."

 

               Everyone responded to my order. After that, I managed to guide the men into the forest without telling Yuna what to do.

 

               "Yuna, before we come back, prepare some fuel for the fire and the thing I told you. Thou understand it right?"

 

               "Yes, regarding the preparation of firewood and "Spear", is it correct my God?"

 

               Yuna repeats my order, which I nodded back.

 

               "I will not let you down, God."

 

               Yuna said with a sweet smile. Well, Yuna is such a wonderful girl. During the walk, I told her a lot of things. Either about basic tools or hunting methods at the level that I think the Stone Age people should do. This is clearly the Stone Age genius. Like previously, I told her about the spear. The reason I asked her for it is to catch fish in the river for food.

 

               In fact, I want to use a bow or a hook, but we don't have things to create them. Currently, I can only find a rock that is sharp enough to be able to use it as the tip of a spear with some grass at the riverbank. When I tried to stretch it, I found out that it is tough enough to use as a rope. Well, I am lucky.

 

               Now, I'm dragging these guys...uh, it would be better to use the word "bring". Dragged can be interpreted differently. Okey. Currently, I have brought a group of men into the forest. I am going to enumerate the work for them.

 

               "Okay, all of ye. What I want are wood and meat. Go and get it for me as much as possible."

              

               As I finished speaking, they seem to understand and disperse. Let me guess; I will have to wait for a while.  Well, cutting wood is a hard job. It might take hours. Hey!! Why do they come back this fast?

 

               Each of them came back with a few twigs in their hands. Damn, what I want are logs. We are going to build houses. Just a few sticks. Are you going to use it to make a house for a rat?

 

               "I need a larger one, this one is too small."

 

               When I finished that, they frantically rushed to find a branch that was larger than before. Still not big enough, all I could do is to shake my head when they came back until each one of them starts to wonder.

 

               "Well, how large of the wood do you want, my Lord?"

 

               Usba raised his hand and asked. Uh, yes, I completely forgot to tell these bastards. That's why I felt something are dazzling in my heart, like I have forgotten something important.

 

               "The wood that I need..."

              

               Then I walk next to a tree with a size that I could hug.

 

               "Around this one."

 

               I slapped the tree next to me. Just that, when I turn to at them and see all of them gasp and be at a loss. Huh, what are you confused about? I have already told you the size. Why do you act like this?

 

               "Well, my God..." Usba said in a trembling voice.

 

               "What's the matter, or do I need to repeat it?"

 

               As I said, I felt more and more nagging in my heart, as if I really forget something important.

 

               "No no, it just...how can we pick it?"

 

               Oh yeah, I know what I forgot. It's damn important. What did I forget? It is a fact that there is still a thing that doesn't exist in this era.

 

               The thing that's called "Ax"!!

 

               Yep, in this era, there were no axes. Without an ax, there would be no cutting of the wood. So, when I told them to get some wood, they would only think of sticks, damn it. How did I forget that? It's damn important.

 

               "Uh ..."

 

               "Uh ..."

 

               The conversation became dead air. I don't know how to tell them either. As for them, they are completely silent when I do not speak. What should I do? Arun, think, think. Use your brain of a back-row high school student to get some solution.

 

               Ding~

 

               It seems like something is running into my brain. I took into account the old thirty-six-bit game called MINECRA **. Thinking about that game, I immediately acted the same way as I did in the game.

 

               Whatever it is since my hands are immortal. Let's try it out. Perhaps, immortality will have a hidden option like a god-level strength in the same level as that guy that can kill anyone with just one punch or who's your daddy cheat code in some old games?

 

               "ATA ATA ATA! WHAAAAAA!"

              

               My fists started to do the chain punch at the tree trunk together and voiced out like Bruce lee yell. What am I doing? I'm punching a tree. I still remember well how to play that game. When the game started, I have nothing. The first thing I need to do is punching the tree for wood to make an ax to cut the wood further on.

              

               "Ah-Zhou Ah-Zhou"

 

               The tree is still alright. This time I started to use some style I learned from television. My appearance was as a young man with a drunken punch punching a tree. My waist began to twist and make my hands as if I was gathering  Qi energy, giving a sense of Wuxia.

 

               **Peck Peck Peck**

 

               Right, there are only sounds. No matter how hard I punched, the tree is still fine. Even the bark is still unscratched. Is it because my strength is too little, or the trees of this age are more durable than usual? I am the one crazy to believe that humans strength can crush the tree. Aaugh! From the beginning, how on earth can a man break trees by punch? I am crazy to follow the game—sob sob.

 

               These Stone Age people are looking at me with their still faces as if they didn't know how to respond. Hmm, please, just say something. Anything just says it. The quieter you are, the more embarrassed.

 

               "Ah, God, what are you doing?" Ah, that's it. Finally, there is someone who spoke out.

 

               However, don't ask me, Usba. I don't know either. I don't even know why did I stupidly punch the tree in the first place. If I don't have immortal cheat, perhaps, my hands right now would cover with blood and broken bones. However, I was to tell them that I am a game addicted, it would have been even worse. So I have to use the same trick. Summon the God of thunderbolt drift(Bullshit master skill) into my body.

 

               "What I did, huh? That is to show thou what thou should not do to cut down this tree."

 

               It seems like my God of thunderbolt drift cannot go to the end of it. What is this crazy logic? Whoever believes it is crazy.

 

               "Oh, that's how it is. As expected of my God what a kindness."

               .

               .

               .

               Will you guys just believe without being curious? Believe in every single word... Oh my God, this is truly amazing—the logic of people in this era.

 

               "But then, my Lord, is there a way to cut this tree down?"

 

               That's a good question, and my answer is... I don't know, but all of my accumulated sanctity will wholly mess up if I answer that.

 

               "Huh, are ye going to let me tell ye every single thing? That's probably can not..."

 

               Yes, probably cannot for this time. The only way left might be this.

              

               "... Because now I am going to give ye another kind of power."

 

               I started to wear the spirit of the God of thunderbolt Drift heavier than before. This is almost going to break the curve. There is no such power like that. Here, if I were to be a God of War, it would enhance them with power and can just break the tree in one hit.

 

               "Po...power?"

 

               Each of them started making their faces very excited, and in their heads, they might start thinking about the power they will obtain. But I'm sorry. The God who can only emit a radius of light around the body like me has no power to give you. But even so, to correct this situation, I have to ...

 

               "Correct...that power is called... the power of wisdom."

 

               It has arrived. Exclusive Thunderbolt Drift God skill operates! Go!

               Make it simple...go and figure it out yourself.

 

               "Wis...wisdom?"

 

               "What is it, Lord?"

 

               "It is a thing that makes you better understand the power of the Gods."

 

               Finished speaking, I made myself glow again. While rubbing my hands together and touch them to make it looks like a power transmission ritual.

 

                "Ah, we can feel the warmth from your palm. This must be the power called wisdom. "

 

               "That's correct..."

 

               As you can guess, I just acted like passing them power and letting their imagination work freely. On top of it, I was rubbing my hands together until they are hot. When it touches their body there will have the feeling of passing energy. It is terrific. It seems like my thunderbolt drifting skill has evolved to a whole new level.

 

               "Well, since you have already obtained this thing called wisdom I will show you some things. "

 

               I picked up a branch before using my knee to break it, creating a sharp tip on it and then touching it.

 

               "Did you see these sharp areas? ... Hmmm. That guy, come here."

 

               I called one of them to walk up to me, and he walked up easy with no doubt. After that, I use the sharp edge of the branch to cut into his skin a bit, and the blood seeped out. Which, of course, that's hurt, so he quickly pulled his hand out.

 

               "Ah, Sorry. I'm just going to let ye understand how sharp it is."

 

               As I sorry him, the person who got a cut on his hand shook his head.

 

               "No no, really. This is definitely a ritual. I was just a little shocked."

 

               Damn~ Are they all think that everything I do is a kind of ritual or ceremony? That's so cool. The belief system is so damn cool.

 

               When I finished speaking, I used the sharpened edge to hit the tree. Of course, it breaks...I mean the branch.

 

               "Of course, it is sharp, but if it's not thick and strong enough. It will break before it can cut down the tree...so then...

              

               Yep, listen carefully to what I am going to say. The solution to solve the problem of finding the ax myself, that is...

 

               "Go and find something sharp and hard enough to cut down the tree. I believe that all of you will definitely do it...because I already gave you wisdom."

              

               Of course, I am throwing shit at them.  What are you waiting for? Just giving them the task of finding things to make the ax. Haha, I'm brilliant.

              

               When I worked in a group, I usually pretend to be the group leader, enumerate all works to the other, and be the final editor. Of course, the three of my friends are doing so well that I don't have to fix anything.

 

               "Ah, we understand. We just need to find something sharp enough to cut the tree without breaking, right? Sure, we won't disappoint you. God"

 

               They finished speaking and bowed to me one moment before dispersing. As for me? Of course, lying against the tree comfortably. You can't just say I am lazy. Being higher God or apprentice God or human being, we all need some rest. Since yesterday, I have been doing a lot of things for them. Just take a rest for a few hours should be okay.

 

               "That's right, God has to have some vacation. Exactly what you said. "

 

               Hey, this sound is familiar, don't tell me that...

 

               "Hi, I didn't see you for a day. How do you feel for being a God?"

 

               Ah, yes. The person in front of me is the very disturbing God who sides kicked me and made me fall here. I haven't paid my revenge yet. ...Uh...that matter, I am sure, I don't hold on to it. So please stop making your eyes look scary as you are having a vicious plan in your mind while waving your hand to me with a friendly smile.

 

               "He...hello, what's up here?"

 

               I spoke with a trembling sound. I don't know if he is going to do anything else or not. The last time, he created a hell cold wind that made the entire cave almost being freeze.

 

               "Just came to say hello during my free time. Many things look perfect lately, so I just take a relaxing break and look what you guys are doing after mealtime."

 

               God said while casting a big gulp of Coke bottle. Hey, both Cola and plastic bottles are in the wrong era. Please keep it before anyone see it...keep it with me is fine. I want to drink it.

 

               "You want this? Sure! catch it."

 

               Finished speaking, he brought another bottle of Coke and threw it to me. Of course, I can catch it, twist the bottle cap, and enjoy it. Well, soft drinks are such refreshing to drink.

 

               "Thanks a lot, God, by the way, why are you peeping on me? There are many other peoples nicer to look than the miserable God who can only glow like me."

 

               Let me guess. Are you here to aggravate me, right? You are definitely here to aggravate me! Am I a joke for you? so you just came here to see a funny thing.

 

               "Ah, of course. Right as you thought. Well, other people are being God seriously. Just only you, no matter how many times I look, you are still funny. What's up, God of thunderbolt Drift? This name sounds a lot better than the God of light, who shares the warmth.

 

               You don't need to aggravate me. You damn God. Sob, just thinking is going to make me cry. Looking back to what bullshit I have been saying, I'm very embarrassed. I am embarrassed by my mouth. What the hell have I been bragging around?"

 

               "Oh, come on, to be honest. At least those people believe in your words. By the way, don't you feel ashamed of yourself? For using words like thou or thee all the times. Even I am God since I was born, listening to what you say and feel embarrassed for you all the time."

 

               "Well, at that time, the mood took me off."

 

               Yep, when someone is worshipping me a lot, I suddenly want to make myself superior.

 

               "Just forget about it first. I have something funny to show thee."

 

               Finished speaking, he acts like zooming in on the smartphone screen, calling out the same screen before sending it to me. This time it is not the skills table; instead, it is a screen that projects wavy images, similar to TV in the future.

 

               "This is it."

              

               I said while pointing into a screen that was projecting a person's image. I don't know why he had such anger.

 

               "Come on, listen carefully," said God, turning his hand to increase the volume. At that time, it made me hear the voice of the people in it.

 

               "Dammit!! How will I set a fire? Don't they have lighter in this era? No matter how backward it is, there must be an ancient artifact that appears in the history book called the lighter!!"

 

               Holy!! He called that lighter an ancient artifact. What era is this guy from? Then really ask, don't you know how to light the fire? Don't tell me that the future world of scouting class doesn't teach you to set fire by spinning a stick and focusing on singing stupid songs like Mowgli's hunting song.

 

               "As for hunting food, why are these guys holding rock? No matter how ancient it is there must be the things like iron swords!!!"

 

               That blonde-haired man started to whine in a frenzy and use smashing the stone wall around until the tribes around him start to panic. So I took my eyes off him for a moment and looked at the tribe he was controlling.

 

               Their appearance also looks like a human being, but their body has scales, and their eyes' color was strange. But I cannot get more details than this since Good took the screen away.

 

               "I can only give thou look this much. More than this will become overly observing other Gods and it will be an injustice."

 

               He folded down the screen as he finished speaking. Speaking of justice, the person who got only one point like me, how can you call it justice? Give it. Give the points to me. I demand justice!!!

 

               "Claim thy mind first. Don't forget that I can hear what thou think."

 

               God finished speaking and banged my head with a bottle of Coke once to regain consciousness. After that, it seemed like he was having a lot of fun, so he continues hitting me as my head is a drum.

               Ouch! That's hurt.

 

               "Enough! It's hurt. I'll sue you for assault."

 

               "Sorry for that, the stone age like this still has no court for thee to file the lawsuit. Hahaha"

 

               "As for what you showed me earlier."

 

               "Oh yes, I forgot. Thou always get me off-topic."

 

               Wait! You dare to say that!!! That guy always brought me off-topic, isn't it you?

 

               "Oh, come. I will tell thou why. First of all, that guy came from another era, well, around three or four centuries after thee."

 

               Oh~ That future. It is even far more than the era of the blue cat robot. Won't just he use his futuristic gadgets to wreak havoc on the others?

               Wait!! Just a minute ago, it was..."

 

               "Correct, As thou thought and as thou can see. The further future they came from, the more time needed to develop technology that is far away from them, due to the lack of information. However, when it comes to an era where there is enough ground to create something that can be developed up to that person's era. Their technology will go skyrocket for sure. This is the balance of each era. Those who came from the old era will go fast early in the game, as for those from the newer era will goes fast during the late game. Is it easy to understand?"

 

               "It's really easy to understand. In conclusion, if I don't want them to develop ahead of me, I need to crush them before they get into the era that they will get benefits, right?"

 

               "That's correct."

 

               "But why you come and tell me this? This can be said of spoiling the game."

 

               This information is considered the main point of the game, knowing this will get the upper hand in the future.

 

               "After watching thou, it is really fun. If thou lose too quickly, the rest of the war will be bored. Moreover, thou are just a god who can only emit light, and with the knowledge of a back-row high school student like thee, I don't think thou can benefit much from it. Hahaha!"

 

               "Don't need to aggravate me!"

 

               I shouted back and thrust the same hand as someone who slapped a joke on a comedy show. Damn it. Whenever I am with this God, I always looked like a moron.

 

               "I think thou already are a moron."

 

               And you still keep going to read my mind, right? Also, didn't you say that you are being ashamed of hearing those words? Why you use thee and thou yourself like this?!!!

 

               "That's because I am God. Just doing nothing, it heard it all by itself. I don't even need to use power."

 

               This sentence again? I am tired of it, just change it into some other answer, I beg for it.

 

               "As for using thee and thou, it's because the mood took me off the same way as you."

 

               Thank you for your answer.

 

               "Anyway, even though your power is suck. I would like to admire you for giving fire to your race from the first days like this. So your technology advancement is now at the top of the table. Well, this is because I helped to create winds for you. You should be thankful for that."

 

               That cold wind? So it's really you. What the hell with giving you thanks? It's obvious that you just want to tease me, not to help anything. But fire? Is it such a luxury technology?

 

               "Hey, don't look down on the fire. That the human race in your old world can be superior to others because of fire! Also, your military technology is rising because of the spear you asked that girl to create. Oh, is it called going well because of the fortune."

 

               As he was speaking, he looked throughout the board. It seems like the ranking board. Damn it; I really want to see where I am on the table right now.

 

               "Oh! one more thing...hmm it seems like your people already come back. So I'm back now. If I have time I will come to you again."

 

               "Hey wait, you haven't finished speaking yet ...."

 

               After finishing this, he hurriedly waved goodbye and left with a spectacular scene. When God turned his back, there was a massive pillar of light covering the body of God with a strong wind similar to when Thor goes returns Asgard.

 

               "Goodbye, see you again."

 

               Before leaving, God did not forget to raise his hand in a cool manner. Like all main characters, they did it when they appeared and left in a way that impresses the reader. Oh, I need to remember this and use it later.

 

               "God, God. We have found it. Both sharp and hard enough to cut down a tree without breaking it."

 

               The stone age men ran back with their hands full of stones of many sizes and shapes.

 

               "Hmm, well done. Let's try it out. "

 

               I was just giving them a few words of compliment. They even made a happy face and praised me. Talking to these people makes me feels better than talking to someone.

 

               **BOOM!!**

 

               Okey, Okey. I'm sorry. Talking to you is fun, the greatest fun, and the biggest merit in my life.

 

               After apologizing to the real God, I have tried many stones. Each of which slashed a tree in. However, even though they are heavy, they are not wide enough to cut down trees. After experimenting for a while, I found what I wanted.

 

               It is a black stone with a long and a little bit of thickness. The weight is not much, but the shape was difficult to hold, so I pick up a branch and use the grass on the riverside to tie it up with the knotting technique that I got from the middle school scout class. Well, in this life, I just used to see the benefits of it.

 

               When I finished tying up, I finally got an ax-like thing. Then I passed it to the person who looked the strongest, which he received humbly and praised me for another round.

 

               "Thou. Use this thing to cut down that tree."

 

               "Yes, my God"

 

               After received it from me, he walked to the tree and chopped it with the ax in his hand with his entire force. The ax can penetrate the wood. He then pulled it out and chopped it in again. Keep doing this until the tree is about to fend off.    

              

               "All of ye, get off first. Before being crushed by the trees and died"

 

               When I watched a documentary on the cable channel, I still remember that if you cut a tree for a while, it will fall on your head, so you have to move away from the fall direction. After that, I went in the opposite fall direction and pushed it. Suddenly, the tree fell, which create noises among the Stone Age people.

 

               "Well, who brought this stone? Take a step forward. "

 

               "It's me, God."

 

               A man stepped forward. If I remember him correctly, I name him Humba, perhaps. Well, I called him out to bring it more because just one ax would not be enough to cut the wood for building a house or even a hut.

 

               "Take me to the place where thou got this stone."

 

               "Yes, sir."

 

               I kept following him and meet with several dead animal carcasses. They are somewhat like dinosaurs, but the size is not that big. About a small cow? Each of them had stones with the similar shape that Humba brought. So I was beginning to understand that this was a part of this monster's body. However, what kind of animal is this? Don't tell me they are monsters. This world is a bit too fantasy, I think.

 

               **Lineeee**

 

               The notification voice came up. I immediately open and read it because I knew who had sent it. Well, there is only one person.

 

               That's right. My child, this world is indeed a fantasy world. There are many intelligent races, and there are also many monsters for you to slay or raise or explore. You like it, right?

 

               When finished reading, fold the text down. I thought it would be like CIV. Having monsters like this, I don't know whether I should being fun or scared of it. If we meet with a flying lizard, perhaps my entire race might be massacred in no time. Dangerous! Actually, this one also looks dangerous but being massacred like this, the one that did it must be way stronger. To be safe, we need to hurry, get what we want, and go away. Even though I am an immortal, they can still die, so be safe first.

 

               After collecting back the black stones from their bodies, I built axes and distributed them to everyone. In which I gave Humba the last one. I had him walk over and told him to kneel, which raised an eyebrow for a moment. In the end, he followed my command.

 

               "Since thou were the person who found this stone, I will grant thou a new name as a reward. From now on, thou are not Humba but Finder. Refers to the searcher of what God wants. Take this name with pride."

 

               I gave this as a reward for him. So that when the others see it, they will be more motivated to do what I say. I'm smart, right. As for the name... I just quickly come up with it. Well, I need to hurry, and I didn't have much time to think. Cut some slack!

 

               Which, of course, when it is the name that I give. He received it with joy and followed it with a joyful voice that was envious of the people around him.

 

               After that, they dispersed and cut wood, which took almost an evening. When I got a lot of logs that I thought was enough, we transported them back to the riverbank where we would settle. As for how to carry them?

 

               Roll them. I ordered them to roll these logs down from the forest. Fortunately, the path between the forest and the river is downhill; rolling makes it easy. However, they were almost rolling on top of these people several times until we reach the riverbank.

 

               Which when we returned, it looks like the women have prepared food for us. In which there are fish as well. Yuna did the job well as expected.

               When she saw that we are back, she hurriedly ran and informed me what they were doing. In return, I complimented her, and that made her smile again.

 

               "Everyone, we have arrived Eat some food and we are going to build a house."

 

               "A house?"

 

               Each of them spoke up curiously. There was Yuna, who felt excited about what I said. This kid wants to learn, just the opposite of the kid back-line student like me, damn it.

 

               After eating, we build a simple house. We use wood as a frame, then making a simple stone wall and cover the roof with the dried grass that I ordered them. Honestly, I want to do better, but with limited material, including the knowledge I have of construction. This is already the best. Even though I said that it's an easy model. But with my limited knowledge, it was ruined many times. What can I complain about? Not only I have limited knowledge of architecture, but my knowledge of physic is also little. Such a complex subject needs to calculate this and that. Seeing it, I just give up.

 

               After several times of failures and rebuild. We finally build a house...just call it a hut. Still, it is a success. To build enough houses for every family, it took us around half a week. During that time, I taught Yuna a lot of things. Then I let her explained it to the people in the race, which she explained much better than me. Even though half of what she said was a miracle caused by my power, however, I won't stop her since it gave me tons of faith. Hahaha. Yuna, I'd like to make you the Prophet of my religion.

 

               In the end, the race under my control began to has a village. This village will be the first step of my great nation that will be expanded in the future.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  • Received God of thunderbolt Drift 1 ea

  • Wild God of darkness appeared!!!

  • Stone Age human has evolved into villager!!!

 

/*

               If there any mistake, please leave the comment below.

*/

spear, woodcutting, status window, Senior God appear, Legend of the god of light, building house,

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


END OF THE CHAPTER


PREVIOUS    |    TABLE OF CONTENT    |    NEXT

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 8: Reputed to be God, whether it's making pottery or cooking food, they're always splendid!

Map of the God exploration

Chapter 9: Reputed to be God, fighting monsters is not an issue!