Chapter 3: Reputed to be God, either making a fire or naming people is always easy.

Stone age

Chapter 3: Reputed to be God, either making a fire or naming people is always easy.

 

               "God of Light will we just go out for a breathe, right? "

 

               The melodious voice of a young lady asked me who was walking ahead to lead them out of the cave. When I looked over, I saw a bluish round eye with a face around the age of an adolescent in the early 18's. Looked at me with honesty and respect like seeing a divine being, although there is still a worry hidden inside... well, that's because I'm God.

 

That's the reason why this young girl asked me, so I have to go back to the incident of worshipping the God of Light who shared a little bit of warmth to those who lived in this cave.

               .

               .

               .

               "God of Light, well..."

 

               "What's wrong, uh thou..."

 

               Now, I have become the God of light that everyone has to worship.

               Such a delightful. I thought with happiness and joy as I looked at the face of a caveman who walked up to me. He is a very generic caveman. Massive muscle with shaggy hair, his blonde hair does not look appealing because it is dirty and rough. However, the most important thing is what this man's name is?

              

               Ah, yes. I have good news for myself. Which is, I can understand them now. Such a pleasure. Because after Mr. God released the language-translation package to all participants, as he said earlier. I heard these people keep praising me so much so that I felt like I could fly.

 

               "My name is Uga U U Umba."

 

               What the heck with that name??? Is that really a human name?

               Wait! Claim down Arun. These people are still Stone age people. They still don't know how to pronounce words properly. Therefore, it is not surprising that the name comes after the sound they know like this. Anyway, what does this name mean?

 

               "Oh~ such a good name. Can you tell me what it means?"

 

               "Eh, don't you know that, Lord?"

 

               Uggh, He asked me a question in return. If I had known, I wouldn't have asked for it. Is there any brain in your head?!!!!!....

 

               Be claim Arun! their logic hasn't been developed yet. I need to be patient and slowly teach them. Wait!! If I tell them that I don't know, that will make me look stupid. No, I cannot do that. My image must be the greatest God that knows everything. That's how they will respect me even more.

 

               "Huh, of course, I know. However, hearing the meaning of the name from thy mouth, doesn't it seem like an honor? "

 

               After a while, I feel like saying it in this manner is embarrassing. Using thy with the way to pronounce words. So embarrassing. However, speaking this way will make me look grand? Don't you think so, everyone? Right?

 

               Uga U U's head tilted, giving me a confusing look. It seems that he doesn't understand what I said. Well, how did I forget that he is still just a stone-age human? It is impossible for him to understand such a complex word as an honour. Perhaps I need to change myself from the God of light to the God of language this time.

 

               "Ah~, a human being like thee still doesn't know this word. It's what the people of heaven do. Someday I will explain it to thee. But first, tell me the meaning of thy name. Uga U U my believer."

 

               When I didn't know how to answer it now, I managed to perform a 90-degree drift and immediately switched back to the topic.

 

               "Uh, Uga U U's my father's name. My name is Uga U U Umba."

 

               Still argue with me again. Wait, a caveman-like you have such a complicated naming hierarchy to the point of father's father, huh? If it's like this, doesn't his gramp's name Uga U and previous generation was Uga? No matter what his dad or gramps' name, just forget everything first.

 

               "My lord, the meaning of my name is this and that thing."

 

               Seems like UgaUU noticed a tiny annoyance in my eyes. He started to tremble and just answered my question without asking anything more. He pointed at the rock and his club. Wait... Don't tell me that his name means the stone club. This is such... well.

 

               "Such a good meaning. However, I should give thee a new name. From now on, thy name is Usba."

 

                I shorten his name by cutting some syllables. Well, such a complicated name.

 

               "Us...Usba? What does it mean, Lord?"

 

               Usba trembled as if delighted that God gives him the name. Which the question he asked me, actually, I cannot give him the answer. Since I just cut it short and mimic it from his name. Ah, use my brain. If I cannot answer him, I will lose my face.

 

               "It means the great weapon of the gods. Do thou like it?"

 

               Yes, totally bull sh*t. Since that stone club is already a weapon. The rest is just to twist the word and make it sound nicer. At least the meaning is close to the original.

 

               "Oh, your weapons like that? What a great name, but am I suitable for that name?"

 

               He made a sad face that I didn't know why. Hey, why are you sad? You got a name from God!! You should be glad, shouldn't you? Although it just a name that randomly came up.

 

               "If you think that you are not suitable for it... improve thy self so that thou suit for it."

 

               I quickly ended the conversation because I intuitionally felt that if I had had to comfort that stone-age man who just suddenly sobbing for no reason, I would have gotten mad before he stops being sad.

 

               And of course, when Usba heard that, he suddenly smiled and shouted loudly, until I felt a slight pain in my ear.

 

               "Yes my God. I will give my best for it."

 

               Finished speaking, he ran away and bragged to his friends with joy. If you're satisfied with the name, it's okay. However, what did he want to ask me in the beginning? Did you just forget everything after receiving the name?

 

               It seems that he still doesn't notice it. He still running around the cave, bragging about his name. Now, I doubt that chaos will come to me soon.

 

               Sigh~ Feels tired in advance.

 

               "Excuse me, God..."

 

                As I sighed, a voice called from behind. I turned around and saw that beautiful young lady. I feel excellent that I can currently communicate with her. Her voice can be considered as beyond the godly tier voice actresses.

              

               "Hmm, what's the matter?"

 

               I greeted her back with a little bit of excitement. Well, in the previous life, I scarcely have a chance to talk with a beautiful woman. When I face her like this, I don't know what to act. Look at her eyes. She is staring at me with her clear crystal-like eyes like a kitten.

 

               "May I ask you about that orange light that you summoned, mayn't I?"

 

               "Oh! Thou means fire?"

 

               "So it is "Fire"."

 

               "Correct, but what's the matter with it. Do thou need it more?"

 

               I ask her back. Well, just after I made that tiny bonfire, they came up and surround it for warmth. However, more than a hundred people here, so it seems that just a couple of bonfires I created are not enough. Thus I made it more up to ten, but when I was about to make it more, it seems like we short of firewoods. I think we need to find more of it.

 

               "Oh, n..no Lord. Those you made are already enough for us. But what I wonder is whether we can make it ourselves or not."

 

               She asked with curiosity with a mixture of worries on her face.

               Let me guess. She probably thought that those bonfires I had made are part of my God ability, without a doubt.

 

               "That thing? Hmmm..."

              

               I am rubbing my chin, pretending to think. Honestly, I can just answer the question. But I just want to play hard when talking with a beautiful girl until she pleads with me. Please sympathize with me as a bachelorette person being obscured by a bunch of good-looking friends.

 

               "Ca..can not is that so? Aw well, it is understandable. That's probably the power of the gods... human beings like us..."

 

               Cute... Everyone, look. Right now, she is making a sad face because she thinks that they can never start a fire themselves. That's, her face is adorable. Even when she is sad, she still looks lovely this much. I suddenly want to play with her cheek.

 

               "Ah! not like that. This power, ye guys can also use it."

 

               "Is that so? That is nice!!" She clapped her hand, making a happy expression and smiling. That makes me took a lot of damage from her cuteness.

 

               "Um...Yes...I will teach ye how to use it."

               I said, stammering with my heart pounding. My hands are gathering pieces of wood, stone, and leaf together and then spinning a stick. Trying to use rocks and some other methods to show her awkwardly. What can I do when a lovely young girl was staring at me.

 

               "First of all, I will call these pieces of wood, firewood. It will be easily attached to what is called fire, as ye have seen previously. Then, gathering them like this, and using rock hitting each other or a stick spinning on another wood to produce what is called heat."

 

               I spoke while hitting rocks together quickly and attach them to her hand until she retracts her hand back.

 

               "Ah, sorry my Lord. It's really hot as you said before."

 

               The blonde-haired girl suddenly bowed down to apologize. Actually, I am the one who should apologize to her for doing a prank like that. I hope she won't get blisters.

 

               "Why are thou apologizing to me? I'm the one who hurt thee so I'm sorry."

 

               As I said that, she hurriedly shook her hand and shook her head.

 

               "No...no need for that, Lord. You had made an effort to do a ceremony for passing me the power of heat that can light the thing called fire. Instead, I withdrew halfway through it like that. I am...I am so sorry. I need to receive that heat again, right?"

 

               Hey!! Is she really think like this? Well, I like it. Such an innocent girl. Plus, she is holding that stone again. Does she really believe that the stone became hot because I had put the power into it? And the reason I made her grabbing it is to grant you the power transfer ceremony? That is funny. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

               All I want is just to let you prove the heat inside the rock.

 

               "Haha, no need, now thou can make the fire. Come on, I'll teach thou the steps. "

 

               I laughed a bit and quickly stop. Well, laughing at beauty is not something a man like me should do. Finish speaking, I gave her firewoods and stones and told her to follow instructions.

 

               "Yes, yes, like that. Keep spinning until those leaves start to ignite As for the stone, scrape it over until it creates flak and sets the leaves on fire. "

 

               I said while watching her. There are some struggles in the first round. Well, that's normal for a beginner. Keep practicing for a while; she will become a master in no time.

 

               "Like this? ... Oh. The fire is light up. "

 

               As she said while spinning a stick, the bonfire was lit, calling her joy and smile that make me pleased again.

 

               "Yes, Oh! excellent!"

 

               "T... Thank you for your compliment, Lord."

 

               I complimented her and made her blush. This blonde hair girl lowered her head to avoid my gaze; I, the one looking at her, immediately feel happy.

 

               After sitting for a while, I felt achy all over. So I stood up and did some stretching before walking outside the cave to breathe in the morning air. Although this cave seems to have some wind since the mouth is vast but it still feels uncomfortable.

 

               "My God, where are you going?"

 

               The moment that the blonde hair girl noticed, I was getting up and walked out. She quickly got up and followed me.

 

               "Outside."

 

               Just that, she looked startled, as if the world was going to crumble. Then hurriedly followed behind me, holding onto the edge of my white shirt as if afraid that I will go away from them.

               Let me tell you, for those who have never met anyone doing this pose. The feeling is so good.

 

               "My God, you are not going to left us away, right."

 

               The tone she spoke was so sad and worried that it shocked me and stopped my foot, and turned to look back at her.

 

               "Why are thou asking like that?"

              

               I asked with little concern. I don't know why but I don't want to see her sad.

 

               "That... that's because my God, you are going outside."

 

               "Ah, yes, so what?"

 

               "That...my God, you have already given us the power to create the thing called fire. Which equivalent to that you have completed the duty of giving us light and warmth. So I thought you would go back to heaven..."

 

               She spoke as the edge of her eyes began to seep out of clear water.

 

               "Not like that."

 

               I said while using my hand to wipe off her tears.

 

               "I just want to go out and look at the atmosphere for a little bit. Not like I am going to leave you anywhere soon. There are still many things I need to do for ye. Also, there are still many more duties for me."

 

               Yep, that's right. There still have tons of work left for me to do, such as increasing quality of life, developing technologies, and so many other things that to make sure this race still hold their superiority to others so that I don't have to be a subordinate of other Gods.

 

               "Don't worry. I will be with thou for a long time."

              

               Right, it will be a long time. Long enough that even if Usba can die and be born again hundreds of times. I still being here. That because that Mr. God gave us unlimited turns like this. Just only stone age will take around.......how many thousand years? Uggh. I forgot. Sigh~ I shouldn't have slept in the history class, especially the ancient human history class. But why teacher teaches so dull and only repleting on Ban Chiang topic that I already heard for hundreds of times.

              

               "Is that so? That's good."

 

               Hearing this, she smiled. What a beautiful smile like a flower that blooms in the morning. Ah. I have never imagined that such an embarrassing narrative will come out of my thought. So corny, but still, she is one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen. Hey, if she is an elf too.....no, just give up. There is no point to think about something impossible, Arun. Sigh~ The more I think, the more I sad, that fu*king ten-sides dices.

 

               "If thou still don't believe thou can just walk out with me. "

 

               Finished speaking, I walked a few steps and reached out to her like the male protagonist in a drama movie did.

 

               "Ah, it's not like that...but...am I allowed?"

 

               She slowly reached for my hand before my hand, and hers touched each other. At that time, I saw her blusher face that was even redder than a tomato. In any case, I feel hot on my face too.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

               Just that. I was just about to walk out and take some fresh air, having a follower of a shapely blonde-haired girl. Along the way we walked, she kept asking the same question for fear that I would really leave them. So cute.

               Suddenly, I arrived outside of the cave. The wind outside is, as expected, more refreshing than the inside. In addition, the air that I breathe here is a clear cleaner from when I was in Bangkok.

 

               It seems that when I walked out, it was early in the morning. Therefore, right in front of me is the rising sun. I rarely remember when is the last time I saw the sunrise. It's nothing much. just the fact that I always woke up late. Every day, when I scan the card at school for checking attendant, there are only a couple of minutes left. Oh, I'm embarrassed.

 

               **Phub**

 

               Her hair just passes through my face. Of course, I cannot smell the fragrance like many novel narratives for sure. How could these people get their hands on the soap and shampoo? That is the temporary end of my romance.

 

               "God, that thing is very beautiful."

 

               The blonde-haired girl spoke up as she watched the rising sun. I look into her eyes. The eyes wide and bright are watching the beauty of the rising sun.

 

               "Well, that's right," I said with a smile.

 

               "The thing that shines, that is...?"

 

               "The sun"

 

               "Is it one of your God powers as well? The light that shines all life to see in the morning and gives warmth in the winter season. Is it the power that your mercy gave us all? "

 

               This girl asked me. Of course, the answer in my mind is hell no!!! How could a person that can just emit a light control the sun? Although there is the power to control it on the list, it costs around ten thousand points. There is no way for a person with a single point like me to get my hand on it. Sob, sad again.

 

               Even though that was what I am thinking, my mouth replied without much care.

 

               "Ah, That's correct. The me that saw you, saw all living things living in the darkness that they cannot see the beauty of this world and suffered in the cold. It was so heartbreaking. Therefore, I have divided my power, cutting through that cold and cold darkness. But it seems still not enough."

 

               After saying that bullsh * t, I act sad, like wearing an Oscar-winning role for the sad face, until the young girl in front of him made a shocked expression. How is it? Tactfully, right? It's smooth, right?

 

               "Therefore I have come here to deal with it. Come to save ye from suffering. "

 

               After speaking, I used a free tier power that only cost one faith point to brighten myself. In a fantastic scene like this, there will be just only once in a while. Since I already go for this bullsh*t, let's go all out. Hahaha, really smart me.

 

               "I really have to thank you very much, my God. In that kindness."

 

               The girl said, bowing to me before looking back at the sun.

 

               "That thing...the thing that shows your kindness... it's really...beautiful."

 

               The girl finished speaking and turned around to me with a brighter smile than the sun behind her. So my heartfelt beating. It ordered one thing for me to do. The thing that I never dared to do...asks the girl's name.

 

               "What is thou name?"

 

               I asked her name. She made a curious expression in the blink of an eye before replying to me.

 

               "My name is Unarenna Seha. It means the night sky."

 

               Ah, she must have heard me speaking to Usba, so she tells the meaning of her name without needing to ask like this. But in the end, her name is still as difficult to call as before. That's why.

 

               "Yuna"

 

               "Yes?"

 

               "From now on your name is Yuna. In heaven it means the morning sun shining through the darkness. Suit you well."

 

               Yep, in fact, I don't know what the hell Yuna means, and I don't even know there is this name in heaven. All I did is just make it into a Portmanteau word, then just give in a random meaning. Well, I really want her name to have this meaning since her smile really suits the morning.

 

               "God, did you just give me the name? This is such...delightful. I'm happy so that I cannot describe it in a word."

 

               Yuna held both hands on her chest and smiled.

 

               To me, this girl is such a lovely, cheerful girl. Plus also curious. Her smile is beautiful and bright. Honestly, I am very exact. Additionally, her body and face...well...I just told the truth. Moreover, she sincerely believes in me, and this makes me feel better towards her than anyone else who has met ... meaning since I came here ... the worst one is here ... that damn Go...

 

               **BOOM !!!**

 

               A mysterious wind blows the cool air to me. I'm sorry. I am delighted to see you. So just fu*king stop it.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

               After watching the morning atmosphere, Yuna and I walked back inside the cave. Yuna also acted as my priest. She both taught them how to set fire and also to spread my bull...I mean my teachings to the people until each of them thanked and praised me so much. Then, she told everyone to call her Yuna and said to them that I gave her this name with a happy face.

 

               Yes, it sounds nice, apart from the fact that it will bring me havoc. The entire cave, who had listened to Usba and Yuna showing off the new name, pour into me for a new name. This is bad. I hope my bullshit skill will work well without fail. There are hundreds of people in the race. My brain will be definitely exploded.

 

               "From now on, thee name is Bubas, the earth that bears everything."

 

               "As for thou, that is Hara, the wind that blows the hearts of others.

 

               "And thou are Aturun, the warrior who defends others."

 

               "And thou over there...Narnia...the mystery cabinet. Oh, wrong, the mystery of the world."

 

               And so on. Finally, I had to go through a tough time to come up with a name for them. The name itself is not that much. The big deal is its meaning. I almost had a quibble in the level that Sri Thanonchai could call me dad. After the mass naming ceremony, I continue with what I had planned since last night.

 

TL. Sri Thanonchai is the Thai legendary court jester that is very good at bullshit and quibble.

 

               "Everyone, follow me out of this cave, to the new home that I prepared for you."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Note from author.

 

How is it, guys? End of another chapter, this chapter may not be much noticeable. It is a chapter that laid the content for another chapter.

 

PS. I am not good at romance narrative.


/*

               If there's any mistake, please leave the comment below.


*/




naming, fire, Legend of the god of light,


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


END OF THE CHAPTER


PREVIOUS    |    TABLE OF CONTENT    |    NEXT

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 9: Reputed to be God, fighting monsters is not an issue!

Chapter 6: Being God, exploring the area is very easy

Chapter 5: Being God, growing vegetables or raising animals, I can do all of that