Chapter 2 : Reputed to be God, talking with the stone-age human is a simple thing.

Stone age

Chapter 2: Reputed to be God, talking with the stone-age human is a simple thing.

 

               "Ouch! That hurt! That damn God. Kicking me as if I am a football.

Damn, kicking this hard, my gut almost pours out of my mouth, don't you care about my sanity at all?"

 

               I grumbled and instinctively rubbed my butt that had hit the ground. Then checking to see that there are no parts of the body that have been damaged.

 

               "Damn it, after being a brand-new God, the first thing I experience is soil and dust covering my entire body.

               By the way, where am I right now?"

 

               I looked around to observe the surrounding landscape. Around me is a vast grassland. If I look a little further away in the front, there seems to be a forest. If I don't examine it carefully, it is impossible to identify the type of forest. Looking to the right, around five hundred meters from me, it seemed to be a medium-sized river that flows through the grassland.

          

               "Hmmm, this area is good, using CIV game's logic, settling a city next to a river will provide tons of benefit. No matter, it is production or agricultural. It's even better with the forest over there. This is more than enough. I can do a lot of things here."

 

               I'm thinking about the game that I played. Starting area has a lot of effect on the development path because it will affect differently on bonuses or stats. Such as a mountain will boost production and construction. The river will make agriculture done easier and provide more food than typical open terrain or a forest that provides both food and production but nothing outstanding. However, it would not be possible to use game logic to come up with real-life things. Therefore, there must be many things to look at.

 

         

               "By the way, (Higher)God said each (Junior)Gods will be in charge of a race, isn't it? For me is the human. But since I have dropped over here, I haven't seen any human. Not even a stupid monkey."

 

               I grumbled, shouted, and scratched my head before I sat down. Well, today, in fact, I already face a lot of things. Whether it is overnight gaming or being told to be a God, I was so happy that I want to dance around the house. Still, there is no house around. Or being slapped on the face by the one divine point or being kicked out from heaven. Thinking of that stuff makes me tired.

 

               **Crack**

 

               A sound appeared from behind like a branch being stepped on, making me instinctively turn around quickly. That makes me see what I am just asking, like someone setting up this scene. That's a human. That's right, a human, even though that's just a caveman.

 

               The caveman's appearance is precisely the same as the pictures that appear in the textbook that I use as a substitute for a pillow in the class.

 

               Shaggy hair, wearing animal skins which look like tiger skin, but I'm not sure about that. The most important thing here is the thing in his hand. A big stone club that is roughly sharpened. If you really think about what shape it is, you must think of the old age cartoon your parents have watched. What is the name? It's a flint... something I also cannot remember the name of because it's pretty old.

 

               But that is not the point. The point is, at this moment, there are more than ten cavemen with full arms (stone club) coming to me. To be more precise, I am being surrounded. More importantly, looking at each person's face, it does not seem like they are coming for worship at all. Each person's face seems so cruel. As if ready to penetrate my gut at any time. Hey, didn't God tell me to take care of them? And why should the tribe that I have to take care of want to stomp me like this?

 

               **Ding Ding Line**

 

               The familiar notification sounds of many different companies mixed together suddenly ring up. A light screen popped up in front of me with a message inside.

 

          

               Ah yes, I completely forgot to tell you guys. Well, it is the fact that you are assigned to take care of them, but the point is, how to make them respect you is another matter, and that depends on what you design. It's like creating a legend of your own, something like that.

 

 

               Make a legend? How? My legend is going to be extinguished from the very beginning. Look, those cavemen are walking in with their clubs, preparing to crush my head into pieces already. Legend, yes, it will be created. Legend of the fastest and most stupid dead of God with the cause of death is Stone age human's club.

 

               They are coming. Those cavemen are coming over here. I can't escape in time for sure, with the ability of a high school student who likes to sleep in the gym like me. I can't manage to escape in time. I'm dead meat.

 

               That's a sad story; the only thing I can do right now is to hurriedly close my eyes, hoping not to see my own bloody messy flesh. Well, I'm afraid of blood. But what else can you when you about to die? Aaaaaa, he's about to hit me. I'm going to be hit!!!!!!!

          

               Nooooooooooooo

 

               **Bang Amash**

 

 

               And that is the end of this novel. Thank you for your continuing support.

 

               Just kidding!!! Let's continue.

 

 

 

               It sounded like something was broken, which is more gratifying that it wasn't my skull. So, I opened my eyes and looked at it secretly and looked at it from the gap between my fingers.

 

               The Stone Man's baton shattered, centered on the area that hit my head wonderfully. Which also surprised me.

 

               **Ding Ding Line**

 

               Since you guys are Gods. Also, with the fact that I am a kind God of Gods, so I put the immortal cheat for every apprentice god for a few thousand years. Therefore, during this period, you guys don't need to worry. You will certainly never die as God.

 

               You tell me too late. I was almost shocked to death, you know? Why don't you tell me in the next life then?

 

               Okay, when I claimed my mine, and throw God's stuff away. Now I must pay attention to how to make these cavemen become my worshiper.

 

               I looked at them to observe. After witnessing the thing happening to their batons, they began to fear and shouting something in a language that I don't know. A bit after that, they gang up on me.

 

               "Ukka Ukka"

 

               "Ummba Ummba"

 

               Aha, come on, stupid stone-age men. This God of light is willing to let you guys hit without doing anything. Then I stood in the arm open manner like Brazil's statue of Christ with a victorious smile, looking at these cavemen's club breaking after bashing and smashing me. This is entertaining. This impenetrable body is like having Sak Yant tattooed by a well-known monk.

 

               When all their weapons were broken, they immediately ran away and entered the cave. Without any delay, I followed them; if I had guessed correctly, they must run back to the cave that they reside. With this, I must make the whole race come to worship me.

 

               As I followed those who run away, they finally brought me to their cave. This cave is considered a huge one. The mouth of the cave is more than two meters high. As for the surrounding environment, well, it's like a cave. Locating next to the mountain.

 

               I keep walking into the cave, and I feel that in here, it is very dark. The only light source is the sun outside, which is a bare minimum for letting me see things around the cave. Still, it is not enough to allow you to see things deep inside.

 

               Sigh~ Such an inconvenience era.

 

               It was like my pupils had already started to adjust, so I could see some inside the cave. Looking around, he saw all the cavemen looking at me with fear. Men also seem to try to bring themselves in front of women.

 

               Uh-oh, like this, it's like I'm a villain.

 

               Men started to get some weapons to attack me. In which each of those without a stone club took stones around and threw them at me.

              

               Wahaha, you, stupid people.

 

               Do you think you can manage to harm this God? Forget about it. Let's witness my God's power!!!

 

               After that, I raised my hand and acted like I am casting a spell but don't know what to do next. When I think about the skill table, suddenly like it can read my mind, a blue screen appeared, showing the information I wanted to see.

 

               Status Window

 

               God name:         Arun

 

               Title:                     None

 

               Faith points:       100

 

               God power:

·        Light-emitting power (Faith point usage: 1)

          

Note: To every God apprentice, don't need to worry. I give you guys use your power for free five times. Otherwise, some of you will be crying for selecting a too mighty power.

                      

               Ah, thank you very much for letting me use it for free. But excuse me, a power that uses just one point. Whether it's free or not, it's no different. So, what is this? Is it really the only light-emitting power that I selected? Seriously? If it like that, apart from being immortal, I can only emit light.

                      

               This is too much for me. Thinking about it, I want to cry. I put my hand over my face so that the cavemen cannot see my desperate face. But whatsoever, just use it, perhaps something good will happen and since it's free even though it is not much different from not free.

 

 

               I just thought to use just that. Suddenly, my body was shining brightly that I can see everything in the cave. However, this light is excellent, even though it is so bright, but it doesn't hurt my eye at all. Looking into it makes me feel comfortable.

 

               Have I become a light bulb human?

 

               When the whole cave was lit, I could see it more thoroughly. In fact, I can see it all over. The cave itself is deep into the mountain, so it is not like that of famous tourist attractions. As for stone-age humans, there were hundreds of them in this cave.

          

               More importantly, the light now made me see their faces clearly. The eyes that used to look at me with fear began to look like they saw something sacred.

 

               This is what I'm looking for. Come on. Come and worship me. Let's scrape off ... no, not that one; I don't want my body cover with flour.

 

 

TL. Many superstitious people usually use flour rubbing around trees or thing that they believe it's sacred in Thai culture. Sometimes people will see some strain like numbers from doing that, and sometimes those numbers make people won the lottery. Honestly, that's stupid.

 

               The stone-age humans started walking towards me with a bow, raising both their hands and saying something I couldn't understand.

 

 

               "Umba ba ba um um."

 

               "Ugga ug ugga"

 

               Damn, what did they say? I couldn't understand at all. Can anyone give me the jelly translator of that cat robot? Hey, God, since you made me, a god can you just give me a little help? Just the language, can you help me?

 

               Pleaaseeeeeeeee

 

 

               **Ding Ding Line**

 

               The voice sounded like it had responded to my thoughts. I immediately opened it to see what God said. This makes me see an irresponsible message in it.

 

 

               Oh, sorry, I forgot. I'll deal with it. No wonder I heard a lot of complaining. Wait for a moment; I will release a patch update ... Gosh! grant you guys, novice Gods, the power to translate languages.

 

               How could you forget something important like this!!!!!! Hey! How can you make them respect if you cannot communicate with them?

              

               Answer my question!!!!!

 

 

               **BOOM !!!**

 

               When I just complained. The cold wind blows hard into the cave. Suddenly make me cold. Damn it, this is obviously the stupid God's works.

 

               **BOOM !!!**

 

               Another wind flickered again as if to imply it to me.

 

               Okay, I will stop complaining. I'm sorry. You are the greatest God in the universe. Please just distribute the translation power to us urgently.

 

               It seems the wind has calmed after I have carried out my flattery. However, the cold is still there. Damnit, even if I am an immortal, it's this much cold; I cannot tolerate it. Not being dead, but honestly said, this is f*cking suffered.

 

 

               Anyway, what should I do? Thinking about it and looking around, I saw the rubble and piles of wood that those cavemen were throwing. Suddenly, I got an idea. I walk around gathering woods and sticks before putting them together and putting some leaves under them.

 

               Hello, folks. It's time to use those skills and knowledge from the scout training in elementary school. I grabbed the stick and rub it without fear of burning my hand because my hand was immortal as well. I hope that it will work.

           .

           .

           .

               After having been rubbed for a long time, the fire was set on.

          

               Ah! I'm delighted. This is my first success of making fire using this method. I still remember well that during elementary school, I tried this method. Still, in the end, I lost my patience and use a lighter instead. This is so proud.

 

               The warm heat of the fire that I lit up reduces the cold a lot. In fact, it is a warmer feeling.

 

               While I was enjoying the fire I made, I feel something, so I looked at the inside of the cave. It made me see the cavemen, each of them shivering with cold air. Many people try to hug each other and share the warmth but still feel cold. You can see it from those trembling bodies.

 

               Anyway, looking back to myself, I feel like being more like a light bulb than a human. Should I turn it off? Actually, I feel embarrassed. I feel miserable myself.

 

               As soon as I thought that, the light from my body suddenly turned off. Causing the loud and frightening sounds of these cavemen everywhere.

          

               Sorry for turning off the lights without notice. Anyway, right now, the cave still has some light from my fire. Therefore, the cave should still be bright.

 

 

 

               The Stone Age people said something before someone walked up to me, which also seems to be a woman. Looking at her figure, if it is the modern world, she could easily be a model. I never expect such a beautiful woman will appear in this era. As for her appearance, I would say perfect. Beautiful face structure the same way literary described a tiny nose, a tiny mouth, beautiful blue eyes, long blonde hair even though it is untidy but fit to the era. What makes her look less attractive is perhaps the fact that she is dirty according to the style of this era. Well, this time I need to teach them to take a bath.

 

               As for soap? I cannot remember how to make it. Just teach them how to use ashes as a substitute, then.

               Hahahaha.

           .

           .

               I don't know what a beautiful stone age woman to say to me. But she seemed to be getting the warmth from the fire that I had built. Her trembling figure seemed to be better.

              

               Her expression was a little shocked, but after that, she said something that I still couldn't understand.

 

               Oh God, please quickly give me a patch update. Cannot understand those caveman speaking, I don't mind. But with a beautiful person like this. No matter what, we must be able to communicate. This is sad.

 

               Anyway, since I cannot understand her, I can just let go of her words. I suddenly realized that they were cold here, so I took a stick and try making a torch. But, well, without any oil, you can't make a touch like in the movie.

          

               I passed it to her together with some fire-making demonstration by gathering the fuel just like before and putting fire from the stick in her hand into it.

          

               Look at her face. Stunned as if seeing a ghost.

 

     

               At that moment, she hurriedly called her friends to come here, each of them still looked a bit scared. But in the end, they came. When they were warmed by the flames, just that. All of them made their face rejoice.

          

               That's delightful. To think that what I learned from the scouting class can make people feel this good. Just thinking like this, I smile.

          

               In the end, these stone-age humans said something, turning to me, kneeling, and raising their hands to worship. At the same time, a familiar bounce sounded.

 

               I already completed it. Now you can finally talk to the savages. Don't forget to thank me.

 

 

               "Praise to the God of Light who brought warmth to us."

 

               I finally understood what they said. Plus, the first word that I hear is a word of praise. That's great.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

               From a Stone Age Girl's perspective

 

               Today, like every day. The men went out to find food for our cave. As for us women, we need to take care of the children. Which our other duty, perhaps, would be to give birth to these children. Soon, I will be able to perform this prestigious duty.

 

               Oh, my name is Una Renna Seha. It's a straightforward name. The meaning is the sky in the night; that's because I was born at night.

 

               I am somewhat different from the others. That is, I am more curious than anyone else. When I want to go out and explore, I was prohibited by the elders. However, today is different. I was able to sneak out and sneak around to watch the man's hunting.

 

               I slowly followed them in a way that they weren't aware of. Everything looks amazing. I saw them chasing animals, throwing things at the animals, and trying to bring them back for us to eat. It made me secretly very excited. But on the way back, we encounter something strange.

 

               Suddenly, something unknown fell from the sky until the surrounding ground formed a hole. The men immediately rushed to surround it. I was looking at it from afar, I could have noticed that the thing that fell from the sky is a man, just like the ones surrounding him.

          

               But this person is different. His skin looked brighter than us. Well, our skin is whiter. He looks a little yellow, but I said he is brighter because we seem to be dirtied all the time.

 

               Another noticeable difference is probably his black hair. We all have golden hair, and most importantly, what he is wearing looks very different from us. I don't know what it is, but it looks completely different from the animal skins we are wearing. Or he is possibly a monster coming from somewhere. Just this, my curiosity has peaked already. But getting closer than this probably can't. It's so scary.

 

               It seems like the men are going to gang up on him. I hurriedly closed my eyes for fear of seeing a terrifying sight. Well, being smashed by those stone clubs. If he does not die, he does not grow up. Actually, I think he will definitely die.

 

 

               But then a strange thing happened. All of the men's clubs are entirely smashed, all of them. That person's body doesn't even have a scratch. More importantly, the man then smiles back. He smiles despite being abused. What I don't understand is that why does he smile despite being beaten up like that.

          

               Ah, that smile is so warm.

 

 

               When it seemed that they couldn't do anything, the men rushed back to the cave. I included. The good thing is no one saw me. So, I didn't get scolded. However, I became happy for a short while, and I was shocked again when the monster followed us into the cave. The men immediately shouted to make everyone careful. I also hurriedly grabbed my younger brother and hugged him to protect him.

 

 

               Without weapons like stone clubs, all we can do is just throwing pieces of wood and stones. Even the stone club, which is considered our best weapon, cannot do anything, let alone these pieces of wood and stone.

           .

           .         

               After we had nothing left to retaliate, we were shaken. Every people begged for their life. Which seemed like the man did not care.

          

               He raised a hand for a while, at first. Nothing happened which we were surprised about that. After that, what I could see with the flickering light inside the cave was his gloomy face.

          

               Just saw only briefly. He then covered his face with his hand as if he didn't want anyone to see, and suddenly a bright light flashed from his body. The light shone brightly throughout the cave that my entire life had never seen before.

               .

               .

               .    

               I finally understood who he is. He must be the one from the heavens who will give light to us who have been in the darkness for a long time. Ah, he must be a higher existence.

 

               At that moment, I started to understand what he had done. At first, he received up to our attack with a smile, indicating that he came in peace and wanted to help us.

          

               But we still hurt him and run away from him. Next, we were still throwing things to chase him away, including fear of him, that would definitely make gentle heart sorrow. The reason he closed his eyes, he would not want anyone to see that sad face.

          

               In the end, he still helped us. Giving us a light that we have never seen. The light was so bright yet so warm that I could only feel that this must be the light of his mind that he shared with us.

          

               Such a beautiful mind person. Such a person like this, apart from sacred, what could he be.

           .

           .

               "The God of light"

 

               This word suddenly broke out in my ear. Then I spoke out for everyone to hear it. Everyone began to understand the meaning and then understand his identity. Everyone bowed in respect, raising their hands as if he is the most supreme thing in the world. I also did the same thing together with everyone and glorified him with a word called the God of light.

          

               Finally, he smiled.

          

               Probably because all of us have already embraced his immaculate heart.

 

 

               Suddenly a cold wind blew. The cold wind that we can only experience in winter. But this is still in the summer, which is very strange. Is this his anger that we did in the first place?

 

               No, I don't believe that. A good-hearted person like him must definitely not do that.

 

               Everyone started to be covered by the cold, with the second violent winds makes us colder than before. Currently, children begin to be unable to bear it. Ah, is somebody going to die in this place again? No matter what, this is something that I have never been able to accept.

 

               I looked at the Lord all the time. I saw the God of Light gathering rock fragments, twigs, and leaves. Before he starts doing anything about it. Suddenly an orange light flashed. After a while, the light from around him turned off. At that time, I was shocked, and everyone was also shocked. We tried to ask for forgiveness from him.

          

               What is surprising is that even though the light from his body has already gone out, the orange light he created is still bright. Not as much as that the Lord's light, but still brighter than any light in this cave.

 

               I gathered all my courage and walked towards the God of Light. As I approached him, I could feel the warmth. The warmth comes from the orange light that he created. I gathered my courage for a while before speaking to him.

 

               "The God of light, I do not know if this cold is your wrath or not. If so, we really apologize for our insolence we did before. So please please take this cold out. "

 

               After I said that, he didn't answer anything until I was apprehensive. I take a look at the Lord's face. The look of God looked sad for a moment, then looked at my friends behind me and giving me the orange-lit wood to hold. I took it in my hand and received the heat that was radiating at that time.

 

               God had gathered the pieces of stone and wood together like the previous one before taking the stick in my hand and throw it in. Suddenly, an orange light started again. I'm shocked, and my brain freeze for a while. I began to understand now what it is.

   

               The Lord didn't create the cold wind, but the Lord came here to get rid of it. His light that is gone previously is the way to sacrifice to make light that we can create by our hands.

              

               The light is not just a light but also the one that gives that warmth.

 

          

               I immediately brought what I know to everyone and let everyone come together to receive the warmth of this orange light. Everyone was very grateful to the Lord. In the end, we praised him with tears of joy.

 

 

               "Praise to the God of Light who brought warmth to us."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

/* This is the end of the chapter. */

 

status window, fire, Legend of the god of light,

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


END OF THE CHAPTER


PREVIOUS    |    TABLE OF CONTENT    |    NEXT

Comments

  1. Two chapters in and I already got hooked into the story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 8: Reputed to be God, whether it's making pottery or cooking food, they're always splendid!

Chapter 9: Reputed to be God, fighting monsters is not an issue!

Chapter 6: Being God, exploring the area is very easy