Chapter 6: Being God, exploring the area is very easy

Stone age

Chapter 6: Being God, exploring the area is very easy!

 

 

It's already two weeks since I started agriculture and livestock. Vegetables are now flourishing, as for the fruits, we will have to wait a little longer...actually it's not just a little but many months. On the livestock side, it can be said that we are still in the experimental phase, and many things are not settled yet...what can I do? It's not like we are being taught how to raise livestock in the school. How should I feed them? Speaking of livestock, I also got the achievement in raising animals in Harvest M**n.

 

Well, giving grass once a day should be enough, perhaps...That was my first thought, but it sounds too absurd. Just as I said before, I let them eat rice bran. I'm jealous!

 

Right now, the rice to feed them hasn't grown yet. This is not a problem; I just go and get it from somewhere else or just bring them to the grassland and let them eat grass. Lately, I have the villager handle this job. Actually, the way they work seems to be more systematic than mine. Sigh~ the title of the God of wisdom is going to drift away from me, right?

 

As I mentioned that after I finished teaching them about agriculture and livestock, I will start my new project. Which is exploring around the village! Why do we need to explore more? It's to get more resources. Especially resources that can be used to make better tools like metal that I really want now.

 

Up until now, apart from the stone tools created from the monsters' black stone that I casually name "Ax", we don't have anything else at all. Which, for now, it seems to be sufficient for a living, but it still has some limitations. Such as Ax will start to crumble after using it for a couple of weeks. In the beginning, there were still a lot of Ax's corpses, so it was not a severe issue. But right now, it is starting to not get enough, I think.

 

 That's why, this time, I set up an expedition team compose of me and around ten other people. It is quite a large number since there are only a few more than a hundred people in the entire village. Among them, there are Yuna, Usba, and Finder, who seem unusually energetic. Maybe he is the type of person who likes to find new things.

 

"How far are we going to explore today? God."

 

Yuna asked me. Actually, I didn't want her to follow. Well, she is a woman. It is easier for her to get into danger than the others. However, she has pestered me again and again with her cute expression. Ah~ I'm weak, this damn girl.

 

"It should be beyond the place we collect Ax's remains."

 

Yes, this time, we will go further than that point. Since we discovered Axs' corpses, I forbid everyone to go further to collect forest products or hunt. I thought there should be an OP creature there and the weapons that we have now are just ax and spear made from stone. They are not enough to deal with that creature, I am sure.

 

"Will it be good? Well, at that time, God..."

 

"It's fine. Since I am with ye. Don't need to worry."

 

"Oh, It's like that. If God leads our way, no matter what, we don't have to worry about it."

 

The reason why I allowed them to go this time? Of course, that's because they have a godly human shield that can withstand any kind of attack like me, the God of light...speaking of this make me feel a little bit of pain in my heart.

 

Hey! even you guys have me, I think you still need to worry. Even with this human shield, we still can get into trouble if they come in a group. With the speed of this Arun, a high school student who usually slept sluggishly in PE class, I won't be able to protect all ten of you in time.

 

"My God, you don't have to be worried that we will be your hindrance. I, this Usba, the one whom you have appointed as your weapon. Since receiving this name, I have been practicing every morning until I have confidence in my skills, no matter which enemy they are.

 

You are overconfident, Usba. As for appointed, I just randomly pick the meaning of your name!!! One more thing, even if you practice and strengthen your muscles until it looks completely different compared to the first time I met you. It's useless if we face a monster that has a tough skin that your ax cannot penetrate. Unless you can use your hand to stab through its body which is impossible for you, Usba. You are not Kenshi**, Fist of the North St**.

 

Okay, let's end this crazy topic. Now, I think we are better off paying attention to the people who look the most interesting in this exploration team. Who? The most proficient human in finding stuff in history, Finder! When this guy starts finding things, he will always get something cool. That's great!

 

"So, Finder, what way do you think we should go to explore?"

 

"Oh, God! You let me make the decision? Such an honor! As I thought, we should go that way."

 

Then, Finder points forward slightly to the left. Oh, I forgot to mention, the place we are now is where Axes were massacred. Well, such an auspicious place to start!

 

"Oh! That way? Can you tell me why?"

 

I asked the expert in searching like Finder. Let me guess, to be able to find things this good, he must have some good tricks. So, as a God, I cannot be inferior. That's why, Finder, tell me your secret!

 

"It's feelings. When looking over there, I felt strong and bright energy. This must definitely be the power of you, the God of Light guiding me, right?"

 

Okay, feeling. Hey!!! You are going to tell me that you are guiding us with the thinking of it should be right!!! Such a reliable guide. As for what is the guiding power of the God of light. I haven't done anything. If I could really do that, I would not have to rely on you now. But even so, to maintain my dignity and sanctity...

 

"Hmmm, thou are very clever to be able to accept my power. Use it skillfully. From now on, I will not guide ye but will let thee use the power that I granted to guide us."

 

"It's a great honor!"

 

Okay, my drift is a success. Level three is outstanding. Drift without any shame like this, my face skin should be thick enough to the point that scraping with the cement floor won't bring me any hurt. We followed Finder with a slightly different mood. Everyone, apart from me, was walking together happily all the time. Are you really believe that he got the power of searching from me? As for how do I feel? Throughout that journey, in my head, I had only one thought. .... Can I really believe him?

 

Following him, the kind of using feeling to finding things. It's no different from how he grabs a branch, spinning around, and asks it which way to go.

 

"Lord, I feel like there is something in front of us!"

 

Feeling? Using this word? Well, let's say that now I can feel that smell of something fragrant floating around as well. Smell like this. It feels similar...

 

"Wow! so beautiful."

 

Yuna, who seemed to be seeing something, suddenly rushed out of the group as we rushed after. Damn it, run apart like this; if there is a danger, what do you do? In that case, I can't protect her in time. This girl should get a good scolded afterward.

 

As soon as we followed her to where Yuna stopped walking, each of us widened our eyes. That's because there is a type of plant in front of us. Even though their trunk has a green color, the top of them has different colors. Some of them are yellow, and some are dark blue.

 

Right, we found flowers. Regarding what type of flower they are, I would say that I don't know because one of the subjects that I really hate is Taxonomy. To recite the names of stuff or even I can somehow remember them, it might be flowers that do not exist back on Earth. Whatsoever, just let it be. To be honest, these flowers are very fragrant. It smells like a rose or something similar to that.

 

Which I ordered them to immediately cut off the branches. Correct. I'm going to make a flower farm. Uh... I didn't plan to use it to flirt with Yuna. I'm planning to use them in other things. Really. Believe me.

 

Each of them puts it in the leather bags that I just ordered them to create recently. The material is similar to the same leather that they use to make their garment. Oh! Speaking of the garment, I really want to have something that can make clothes. I cannot tolerate their attire anymore. It looks uncomfortable and also likely to be less protective of the cold. More importantly, it makes Yuna's cuteness .... Uh, nothing.

 

"Lord, since we already obtained these plants with color. Sill we go back now?"

 

"Not yet I think we'd better explore a little bit more."

 

Even though I got flowers, I haven't finished my search yet. Since we have already come out this far, we must have a lot of things back with us. Right, everyone?

 

"Then the next way must be ... this way, God."

 

Finder points to the left. Which we do not have anything but just follow him. Well, just follow what the pro said.

 

We kept walking forward. Luckily, this forest is not dense, so it makes us walk around easily. Plus, since walking, I haven't seen any mosquitoes or bugs. Most importantly, it would be... We haven't seen a leech. That's good. I still remember walking in the forest and being sucked in blood. Honestly, that's hell.

 

TL. I also experience leech. That's a pain in the ass, Hahaha. You will feel very itchy, and with the fact that your wound still opens, you cannot scratch it. It's pretty common in southeast Asia, which full of the rainforest.

 

"God! That!"

 

Finder shouted, bring my mind back to reality. So, I turned to look as he was pointing. That made me dazzled again. Not just me, others too. Each of them looked at their eyes wide open. As for what did we found?

 

In from of us is a vast mountain. It can be said that it is many times larger than the mountain that used to be a cave for the villagers. Plus, this mountain is not an ordinary mountain as well. Instead of the usual gray or brown soil, the surface of the mountain is a little dull white. Even so, when the sunlight reflects on it, it shines a little.

 

Yes, we found marble. Calling it marble is not precisely correct since it looks quality and whiter than any marble in the world that I have ever seen. Moreover, right in front of us is a giant marble mountain.

 

"Beautiful!"

 

"What a bright look!"

 

"Compared to the cave that we have lived... it's very different."

 

"That thing is called marble."

 

I said, awakening them until they turned one way. Before they ask anything, I immediately continue with my script.

 

"That stone was formed by my power that crystallized at the time the world was created. Even though its power is gone, its beauty is still intact. It lives up to the fact that it had been part of me."

 

I keep bragging before they have a chance to ask. Immediately, my eyes glanced at the faith point per day that bounced up a bit. Even though it's less than a unit but at least it was raised. At this point, anything that can increase this point, I do them all. As the saying goes, more is better than less. Even if I had guessed that in this life, my faith power would never be exhausted.

 

"Oh! As it was a part of God, it truly lives to it. I've never seen any mountain as beautiful as this."

 

"Huh, thou know only one mountain, don't thou?"

 

"Ahh, that's right, God."

 

"If the mountain we were in at that time was like this, I would be pleased."

 

When Usba spoke up, I came up with an idea. I think this thing could be used to build my luxurious house. Hey! It's marble—the ridiculously expensive rock. You should also have had the same idea of wanting to use expensive things to build your house.

 

Immediately, my imagination is completely crushed. Right. I know very well of the fact that I cannot get my hand on it now. That's because I don't have a tool to dig it! The marble in front of me, at least we need a metal tool to dig into it. Using the stone tool in my hand is impossible. Damn it, my dream was broken again.

 

"Now, we can only watch. But it would be one day that we could bring it to our village."

 

"Eh! can we bring this mountain back to the village as well? Or just lift it. Oh, you truly live up to be God!" Yuna asked.

 

Hey, hey. I'm a man, not Superman. My meaning is to break it down and bring it back as stones.

 

`           "I am not talking about mountains. But refer to the part of it."

 

"Part of it?"

 

Yuna tilted her head with curiosity. I wonder, people of this age still don't know how to do mining.

 

"It is a power called mining that someday I will give it to ye. The power that can bring out a stone that is a part of the mountain. "

 

"Power?"

 

"Correct...if the time comes, I will grant it to ye."

 

Well, once I found metal ore. Therefore, now just bear with your hut, all of you. Someday, this God of light will lead you into a luxurious home that is made of marble itself.

 

"We have nothing to do here anymore, then Fender leads the way."

 

"Eh...oh...sure. Then."

 

Finder accepted my word and turned around. Suddenly, he looks hesitant for a moment. Hey, aren't you just guessing the way? Why do you have to make such a serious face like that? Or he actually has a sense in this field...no... right?

 

Finder suddenly sat on the ground and picked up a branch. Then he set it up perpendicular to the setting. In which everyone here is guessing excitedly what he is going to do. Of course, I exclude because I somehow can guess what he is going to do next. Hey, Finder...you... don't tell me that...

 

**Thud**

 

Yes, this guy answered my expectations really well. He was just using a branch to guess the direction. So, you didn't have a six sense or anything, just guess, and the result was just a fluke. Man, you can share your luck with me when I was throwing the dices.

 

"This way, God"

 

"Well, Finder, the thing thou just did..."

 

"Oh, right. I... I performed a ritual to gain more guidance power from you, the God of light."

 

"I can't believe it. That you can be able to perform a ritual to request the power of the God."

 

Hey, it's just a guess. What's a ritual? All of that was just putting the branch up and letting it fall. Also, just a moment ago, when you answered, you had a little struggle, right? Don't tell me that you can summon the God of Thunderbolt Drift. Even if it was only level one.

 

After he finished speaking, he walked briskly towards the direction of the branch point. Are you embarrassing, aren't you? Like that time, I embarrassed, right?

 

Finder walked so quickly so some of us almost couldn't keep up. I don't know whether it because of confidence or embarrassment, but he walked quickly to the right of the marble mountain. I don't know what to say to him, so I just follow.

 

"Ah! God, Look at that! It's a mountain."

 

Usba said while pointing at a mountain in front of him. Which this time, it looks like a typical mountain. In the beginning, I didn't care about it much, but I don't know why. Finder suddenly rushes towards the front of the mountain. To be more precise, he is running, and it's very fast. What's tempting you to go that way, Finder?

 

"God, there is a cave here."

 

After we heard Finder's shout, we followed and saw him standing in front of the cave waving his hand calling us.

 

At first, I didn't care much. Just walk in and look at the inside. In this cave, it is pretty dark. Darker than the cave where Yuna lived.

 

Umm, a cave, will there be a tribe living in it? If so, that's great. We can increase our population, from one hundred to two hundred. If it like that, we can improve our productivity no matter it is finding forest products or agriculture. Even though, the food consumption will also increase.

 

When the cave was very dark, I couldn't see anything. So, I used my power to make my body shine., which works as well as usual. Now, I can see it all over the cave. While shining, Yuna and the gang put together their hands on their chests and start their chant. Since I have already heard it so often, I'm familiar with and not being excited about it.

 

The light from my body shone in, destroying all the darkness in the cave. There is no living creature around, but suddenly my light continued to expand until it hit an object that reflected a faint yellow glow.

 

Heyyyyyyyyyyy! That...That...

 

The thing in front of me about a hundred meters away. It is a metallic mineral that has a shiny yellow color. It was inserted in the rocks along the walls of the cave.

 

I found gold.

 

Yes, it's gold, the same gold that every one of you knows.

 

Just seeing gold appear in front of me, my body trembled. I hurriedly ran towards. Ah~ The gold here looks really quality. Even though it still hasn't been extracted yet, it looks shiny and valuable.

 

With this, I will be rich! I will have luxury accessories. Having my house floor covered with high-grade items that any single person who sees it must cry envy. Moreover, I can use it as a bride token...well, there is no such system here in this era.

 

But.

 

Yes, the same problem. I still have no tools to dig and extract it. That's hurt. This pain is even more brutal than the marble. It felt like there is delicious food in front of me, but I cannot eat it, so bad, everyone.

 

NOT ENOUGH TECHNOLOGY, Go to hell. I hate this word.

 

Yes, with this severe psychological injury. Causing me to not have the mood to continue searching for things at all. I fell sadly and ordered everyone to return. Everyone who saw that expression without being hidden did not dare to say anything but went back quietly, different from when we came.

 

Ah, I want metal tools.

 

I only murmured in my mind before walking back to the village in a dejected manner.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Haha. Ouch, found valuable things but couldn't dig them up."

 

The same higher God was laughing extremely hard on his chair as he watched the whole scene.

 

"Actually, you shouldn't even come across these things in the Stone Age like this. You have to thank your people for leading the way. "

 

The higher God spoke up while look at Finder. He moved his hand a few times before flicking his finger to call the screen.

 

"Hmm. At first, I was curious. But is it really what I thought?"

 

God spoke while looking at the screen in front of a smiling face.

 

"So lucky, Arun."

 

He waved his hand and appeared with the information that was the easiest understanding version.

 

              

            Character Information

 

Name: Finder

Character type: legendary scout

 

            Explanation: It is one of the rarest populations of talent. For thousands of years, only one person will appear. A person with this ability will be able to find anything beneficial to both himself and those to whom he serves. Most of the things that are obtained are the ones that are superior to what is needed every time.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

PS1. There are a lot of people worried. I would like to say that there was no clash between gods. Gods will meet each other in the next era. So be free from worry.

 

PS2. As for how the first rank can see our mc, there will be an explanation in the future, and it is also part of the system.


new resource, exploration, status window, Legend of the god of light, great person

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =


END OF THE CHAPTER


PREVIOUS    |    TABLE OF CONTENT    |    NEXT


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 8: Reputed to be God, whether it's making pottery or cooking food, they're always splendid!

Chapter 9: Reputed to be God, fighting monsters is not an issue!

Map of the God exploration

Chapter 4: Reputed to be God, cutting wood or building a house is not a problem